Monday, 8 July 2013

25 Facts About Me

Hey you!
I'm going to blog '25 facts about me', but to be honest with you I'm not sure I'm interesting enough though. Let's see then!

25 Facts About Me

1. I've got a sweet twin sister
2.  I'm a massive Potterhead :)
3. I'd really love to go see all these beautiful parts of the world
4. My favourite youtubers are, Jim, Alfie, Zoe, Louise, Tanya, Tyler, Marcus, Joey, Joe, Caspar and of course Jack and Finn <3<3
5. I like longboarding and skateboarding
6. I always think I've got stupid clothes when I haven't shopped for a while
7. I love tropical fruits like, watermelon and mango
8. When I like something I'm going to do or have, I can't stop talking and thinking about it
9. I keep this cordate stone my mum once gave me, under my pillow because then I don't know.. I just like it
10. I really hope I'll be a mother when I'm older
11. I'm good at nail art
12. I love making a snowman and drinking hot choco in the winter
13. I really like these days when I don't have to go to school and I can just be with familiy or something like that
14. My favourite colour is pink/red(ish)
15. When I was younger I took pianolessons for about one and a half months, but my teacher sucked
16. My favourite food is Indian food
17. I was addicted to Sims 3 for a looooong time
18. When I was younger I couldnt't whistle, than I could, than I couldn't and now...I can
19. I love chocolate chip cookies and donuts<3<3<3
20. I can play guitar
21. I'm really small for my age, and I'll always be, just look at my mum
22. I don't wear make-up and I almost never wear heels
23. I think looking at my window at night is really scary
24. I'm a smarter than a average person, which I'm actually really happy with ^^
25. I like making lists, it helps me a lot. But sometimes I'm just to lazy to make a list -,-

So that's my not so interesting life!
See you soon, and thank you for still reading! ;)
xoxo






6 comments:

  1. We literally love the same you tubers!

    http://bethanyhamilton13.blogspot.co.uk/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't hahaha ! ;) I want to meet them so badly !!!

      xoxo

      <3

      Delete
  2. Omg same as above but I love them all, especcially Zoe <3 x

    http://www.tanyadoodle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really small for my age too so I can relate to you on that one! ;)

    camisandcushions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...