Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Beach Day

unedited source unable to find again
Hey everyone !
 As you may already have noticed, I got some social media icons on my blog now ! Most of the accounts aren't really finished, but I'm working on that so no worries !

After 'wasting' a lot of time watching Youtube videos and reading blog posts, I actually got out of the house! I know, it's shocking! Because this is honestly not really something I like to do that much, I don't do it often. But since I went out of the house for once I figured, might as well blog about! So here is my not so amazing story about my day:

Yes everyone! I went to the beach, with some friends. First of all, it sounds really fun but honestly, it was booooring. Don't get me wrong, I like spending time with friends but some days nothing happens and I'm not really enjoying myself. So the day started of  twith being called by my friend. Nothing special just asking if she could bring her sister and her friend which I both never had really spoken with or anything like that. But that's wasn't a problem, just made things a little bit different.

Then we had to go to the beach (obviously) which normally is about a 35 minute bike ride, but it isn't a 35. min bike ride when it 31 degrees out there! So when I thought I arrived, they wanted to go to another beach which is another 7 minute or so bike ride to top it. Why did we do that? Because we could get ice cream. But at the end of the day we didn't even get ice cream. It's getting hotter and hotter and we went to sit in the sun after swimming, and then it really got boring. There was just nothing to say or to do. I did turn my friend in to a mermaid with some sand but nothing else did really happen though.

So it was getting later and me and my sister are leaving. Still nothing special happening... At the end we were both a bit burned and after which now turned out the be more like a 1 hour and 15 minutes bike ride (because it's now 36 degrees) we were finally home. Home.sweet.home!

I hope this post doesn't stop you hanging around with friends and taking chanches! ;)
 See you soon!
 xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I suppose more people would prefer makeup/fashion blogs than what I have. Oh well! I love your posts and I'm following you now :)

    x Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ! Thankyou very much ! :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. thanks for visiting my blog! i love your blog design :)

    http://beccahearts.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome ! Thankyou !! :) That makes me happy hahaha

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog and of course I'd love to follow you!

    xo
    Sanya
    theonelostshipblog.blogspot.com
    http://theratingofmovies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog too! Thank you for following !
      xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...