Sunday, 14 July 2013

Just Say Yes | Zoella's Video

Hey you,
Today I watched Zoella's video 'Just Say Yes' on Youtube for like the third time.
I just love the video and that's actually what maked me start this blog!


After I watched it I was thinking about what she said, and so I said 'yes' to something right away.
I went and did some skateboarding, which I hadn't done in a long time and I actually really enjoyed it.
So I figured I should say yes to more things, like starting this blog!

I just think it's amazing how one person (in this case Zoe) can change your day.
That's what I really love about blogging and Youtube, you can actually help people and make them smile.
Wonderful right? I want to know what you guys think of Youtube and stuff like that, let me know in the comments.

So this is just a 'thank you Zoe' post.
I'll see you all soon!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love Zoe from Zoella, her personality is so uplifting that after you've watch one of her videos you feel instantly happy. :)

    -Natasha
    www.hernameistashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, I love herrr !<3 hahaha we love Zoe ;)


      xoxo
      Amber

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...