Thursday, 18 July 2013

M&M Nails | Tutorial

Hey everyone !
So today I'm going to show you how I made my M&M nail art!

NUMBER ONE !
Start of with your base coat, always do this !
Because when you don't your nails start to colour !




NUMBER TWO !
Now make cirkels on your nails !
Use the colours of M&M's !



NUMBER THREE !
Now use a white nail art brush for the M !
Make them look a bit round and don't be to neat with the lines !

NUMBER FOUR !
For my left hand I used the same colours on the same fingers !
But I didn't make a round and I also didn't make a M but just some stripes !

NUMBER FIVE !
Now use a top coat to finish it of and make it all nice and shiny !




NUMBER SIX !

Finished ! If it worked out for you, treat yourself with some M&M's !
If it didn't cheer yourself up with some M&M's !




So all done !
Hope you liked it !

xoxo








4 comments:

  1. OMG your nails look amazing. sadly I'm terrible at doing nail art, it normally turns into a massive blob. Please check my blog out @ http://misshappysbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much ! Really lovely comment !<3 I'll definitly check your blog out !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nail tutorial. It's a really creative idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...