Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Twin Tag

Hey there,
So today I did the twin tag with my sister.
Here are the questions and of course our answers. Enjoy!
the questions twin tag

Twin Tag

1. Who's the oldest?
My sister, Lela is 16 minutes older. And we're actually born on the 16th of september! See the link there? :)

2. Can you show an old photo?
This is in Mexico, we're about two I think in this pictures,
we didn't grow hair that fast so that's why we're almost bold.
3. Favourite memory together is?
Amber; I like when we went on a holiday and just playing in the pool and all this other fun games and stuff!
Lela; I just like us having fun and also playing fun games!

4. Each others dream job?
Amber; I think you liked to be an famous and rich person and becoming that by doing something you like, hahaha.
Lela; You would probably do something with desinging stuff, and you'll like the be a youtuber.
Amber; TRUE

5. Who takes longer to get ready?
Amber; Lela, definitely! I always sleep way longer but I'm still finished before she does.
Lela; Yes, I'm just not that fast..^^

6. Do you have anything matching ?
Amber; We do, we've got heart shaped necklaces, mine says 'Lil Twin'.
Lela; and mine says 'Big Twin'.

7. Did you ever dress alike?
Lela; Yeah we did when our Mother dressed us. 
Amber; But when we were older we developed our own styles.

8. Song you would describe each other ?
Amber; No clou..
Lela; I don't no either!

9. What colour are you're araus ?
Amber; I would say blue, nothing special and just neutral ;)
Lela; Thank you very much! ;/  Hahaha, but with you I would say, 'orangie pink'.

10. One thing that you can do well that the other can't ?
Amber; Well, you're better in school and you can drum.
Lela; And you can play the guitar, are bit better in sports and you can draw better.





11. Do you have the same personalities ?
both; NOOO

12. Silliest question about being twins ?
Amber; A friend once hit Lela and then asked me if I felt it too, I thought that was a bit silly.
Lela; It's not really a question. But some people think we're like exactly the same, but of course we're two different people

13. Describe each other in one word ?
Amber; mature
Lela; stupid ;)

14.  One thing that annoys you about each other ?
Amber; Lela sometimes act likes she's my mom, that kills me! hahaha
Lela; You always act like this teenage-girl, so annooyying !

15. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why ?
Amber; I would go to Playlist Live with you! We both love the same Youtubers!
Lela; We should go to London, Harry Potter Studios!

16. Nicknames you have for each other ?
Amber; Stupid, dumb, weirdo
Lela; We don't have nicknames, we just call each other names! hahaha

17. What do you order at fast food restaurants ?
* we only go to  Mc Donalds *
both: We get one medium Mc chicken menu! Then we order another burger and a milkshake! And we share the frites.
Amber; I always have a strawberry milkshake.
Lela; I always have a vanilla milkshake.

18. Favourite thing about each other ?
Amber; I like that you don't care about what people think about you.
Lela; I like that when I'm fighting with someone you help me out.

19. Favourite inside joke ?
both; We watch Roseanne and the Cosby Show. And no one else watches this series, so when something similair happens we always laugh.

20. Are you indentical ?
Amber; We don't know.
Lela; Even the doctor didn't!


So this was the Twin tag! Hope you liked it!
xoxo

ForeverAmber

8 comments:

  1. I might have to give this a shot;) haha loved it! can't stop reading your posts since you commented on mine!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!:) thank you!
      That means a lot, you literally made my day! :D
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Haha glad I could!:) but seriously love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I really like your blog and this post:) Sometimes I was I had a twin. We would do crazy stuff.
    Gaja xx
    http://it-sacrazylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did this with my twin brother 😊😅

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...