Monday, 19 August 2013

a Surprise Trip to the Hospital?!

Hi everyone!
Yes, I had a suprise trip to the hospital! I'm recovering at home now. 
I'll just start from the beginning!

So thursday I went to the dentist in the morning. Everything was fine.
Just a normal day. When all of the sudden I started getting some stomach-ache. Nothing special at the beginning.

Then my mother left to go for a little walk. The pain was getting worse and I started to have trouble breathing too. (The doctor later explained I was having trouble breathing because the pain in my stomach)
After calling my mother a couple of times she was back. And I was in more pain. When I was turning a little grey, my mother decided it probably wasn't gastroenteritis (which I had a couple of weeks ago)  and took me to a doctor.

When I was there I had to wait a while. And I walked a bit, I almost fainted because of the pain. Than obviously I could see a doctor right away -,-

The doctor examined me and thought it might be a appendicitis. So he sent me to the emergency room so they can do some blood tests.When I was there they did some more tests and stuff. A couple of hours later they had all the tests results. But they still weren't sure if it was a appendictis. So I had to sleep in the hospital and they would do the bloodtest again tomorrow. I couldn't eat or drink anything because if it was appendictis and I had to have a operation my stomach has to be empty.

I got a really nice room. And everyone was really lovely!
I got some stuff for the pain and I had a pretty good night.
The next day they took the bloodtest again but still no results. So they decided they have to look in my stomach like they do when your pregnant. (don´t know how to say that in English though). I´ve read some lovely comments and I now know it's called a ultrasound hahaha. And yes, I did have appendictis. And suprisingly, I wasn't in that much pain! It did mean I had to have a operation.

I'm not going to say much about that because, I didn't like it at all. And some people also don't like to read about these sort of things. I did thought it was funny when I was lying in the operation room and one doctor asked me what I want to become when I´m older, and I said I didn't know. And then he said that this would be the perfect moment to say you want to become a doctor hahaha!

After the operation I was really tired. And didn't do anything special.
Except replying to some comments on my blog and watching some field hockey! And my sister came to visit me and my mother.

Now I'm recovering at home. It's a lot better.
I still have a lot of pain in my stomach but the doctor said it will be over very soon!
I'm going to be posting in a while!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo
I'm not english so I'm sorry this post isn't good!
I don't know that many words about hospitals and stuff! ;)
And I also didn't check it!

26 comments:

  1. Omg! We have so much in common I have had appendicitis! But I was in hospital for a week because I had to learn how to walk again, since the pain affected the way my whole body worked! Hope your okay!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is getting crazy ;P
      Omg, that sounds bad! I'm doing really good, thank you!:)
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. I know is there anything we don't have in common?;P and good! glad your getting better and its fine!:) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I hope you are better soon! I think your English is really good and your posts always make me happy! I enjoy reading your blog!
    www.mimislittlelifeythings.blogspot.co.uk
    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's amazing to hear! :D
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hope you feel better soon look forward to reading more of your posts
    New followers
    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've got some fun ones coming up! :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. That's crazy! Glad it's all fixed and okay, feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im glad to know that you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww :-( hope you get well soon!!

    Beth xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm actually almost completely fine now! :)

      Delete
  7. Oh no, I hope your feeling better now. Hopefully even more comments on your blog will keep you distracted :)

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    < href="http://fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk/">blog name< /a>|www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you! Yes it does actually ;)

      Will do!

      xoxo

      Delete
  8. your english is very good!

    please check out my blog,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reading through your post, the scan you get when you're pregnant in English is called an ultrasound! Hope you get better soon!
    I am English, and your English is excellent! Hope we can be blog friends!
    Shannon-Zara xxx
    shannonzarax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks! ^^
      Thank you, hahaha sure! ;)
      xoxo

      Delete
  10. Awww that sounds like it was horrible!! Hope you're feeling completely better now....good thing you went to the doctor and didn't just try and ignore it or who knows what could have happened!

    P.s. I think the thing you are talking about when they look into pregnant women's stomachs is an ultrasound :-)
    xxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am thank you! :) Yes you're so right!

      I was talking about that hahaha ;)

      xoxo

      Delete
  11. Wow! I hope you're ok now! I've never had an operation or had to stay overnight in hospital, I'd probably be scared though :P Rachel xx

    www.pillarbox-post.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...