Friday, 2 August 2013

Primark Haul



Hey everyone,
I went to Primark a couple of days ago! Exciting, this is my second time going to Primark, because we don't have a Primark where I live.

Just want to say, I didn't buy any acessoires or make up related things. Just because I didn't really need acessoires and I don't wear make up.

LOVELY BLOUSE











First I bought was this really nice blouse. It's got all this different coulered hearts, cirkels and other very cute shapes.

STRIPES










I like the way the blue looks a lot.
It's got a lovely a high neck and it's just really cute.

PJ'S
The pj's I bought are so adorable and really comfy!
The pants are way to big for me but I love that. And they've got panda's and hearts and big hugs and everything on them.

AND THESE BLOUSES


I bought this blouse in three different colours, they all have this really nice golden accent on the sleeves. They're really long, and pretty :)

LONG AND GREY

I always wanted something like this! It's really long and you can just throw it over everything! And it's grey so it fits with almost everything too.

I HAVE NO IDEA KNITTED SWEATER

I lovelovelove knitted sweaters, especially in the winter! This one is a really light pink, orangy coulour. Oh well, actually got no idea how to descibe this colour hahaha! Again this one is realy comfy and you can't see your 'winter tummy' (for me my 'all season' tummy), so that's a plus ;)

MINTY BLUE KNITTED SWEATER
This one is a bit different, I love the colour. It's a minty blue colour and it looks amazing! This fits a bit different than the other one, but it's still really lovely.

SCARF
I bought this scarf which you can wear different ways, that's lovely. I'm sorry I don't know the price!

ARMY GREEN JEANS
 I love these jeans! Love the dark colour and they're so comfy.

MOST COMFORTABLE HOODIE EVER!
This hoodie is really warm and big and just perfect for home. I'm sort of in love.

I'm sorry I didn't the price to some items exactly because:
I kept the receipt so I thought I could just see the prices there. But what I didn't know was, they've got really weird names so you can't really know what's some items cost!

I also want to apologise because I don't really tell you that much about the clothes. I just told you how much I love them really hahaha! I think I just have to learn how to do this.

So I hope you enjoyed the post!
xoxo

38 comments:

  1. Amazing haul! I am in love with all the pieces. x

    Tanya | Cat at Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love a good haul. I love the first shirt, it's cute and quirky! Xx

    razmataz-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, that's one of my favourites too !
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love all the tops, they're so cute! Love your blog<3

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thank you for commenting on my blog!
    I love yours so much, I can't wait to see what else you have I store.
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! You're welcome !
      Thank you!!
      Yes, I'll go to your blog right away! :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hello again haha, omg I don't actually have a follow button on my blog, silly me, I shall add one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I went to your blog but still can't follow you :(
      It says google+followers but there's no buttton!

      Delete
  6. Love everything you bought!! I don't have a Primark where I live. So sad. :( lol

    Following you! Hope you can follow back!

    Have a great weekend!! XOXO ♥ Kia | FOLLOWS BACK!

    BLOG: www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com
    BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/8352861
    TWITTER: www.twitter.com/cosmogloss
    INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/rakialittle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! hahaha

      Thanks, I'll follow you on instagram and everything too!
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Great post :) Let me know if you'd like to follow each other :) Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Of course! I'll go and follow you right now!
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. Ooh, Primark hauls always make me so jealous because we don't have one! Loved this post and followed your blog (: Thanks for commenting on mine!

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sucks!
      Thank you :D
      You're welcome!
      xoxo

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  10. wow! I LOVE the first blouse and the mint knitted jumper- gorgeous! Lovely photos too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Again, also my favourites :)
      Thank you!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  11. Amazing blog :) Followed You :)
    Please follow me back :)

    www.dede-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the first shirt! Too bad no primark in my country!

    How about following each other?
    I follow you on GFC and Bloglovin.
    Hope you follow back!
    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in
    Jewellery giveaway on My blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog! feel free to check mine out at erinestellacall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog! Really nice photo's! I love it! Will you check out my blog too?? isabelstyled.blogspot.nl. And will you follow me maybe?? :D

    Love, Isabel (Holland) ***You can translate my blog to English!***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you!
      Maar ik ben eigenlijk ook Nederlands dus dat is niet nodig hahaha! :)
      Ik ga zeker volgen!

      Doei!
      xoxo

      Delete
  15. I love going shopping. Primark is so affordable yet pretty at the same time ahh, would you like to follow each other sweetie? love your blog.

    itsrainingdaisies.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Amazing !
      Sure! Thank you :).

      Delete
  16. I love the sweaters and the first shirt is adorable!

    www.mimislittlelifeythings.blogspot.co.uk
    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the first shirt! gutted I missed buying it!
    xx
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw, I love this haul, especially the first blouse and the sweaters!
    thank you for your comment on my post, you're also really pretty! I'm now following :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like them too ;)
      You're welcome, thanks!
      Thank you very much :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  19. lovely clothes, love your blogs. reading your posts makes me so happy!

    http://unic0rnsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Reading your comment made me happy!
      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...