Saturday, 24 August 2013

School is Starting | Happy or Sad?

Hi there!
So yes, school is starting again. Well I sort of missed the first days of school because I still have pain in my stomach. (explanation) But I will be starting very soon, and I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad...

So I thought blogging about it will be the perfect way to find out!
Because ForeverAmber is my own space on the web, I like to use it to clear out my mind. This is also how I will use this post. Most of the posts I use the clear everything up don't actually go online. But this one will (obviously, you're reading it right now!) because I think it could be interesting and maybe even helpful. I'm not making any promises though ;).

So first I thought let's design something. Don't know why really.

I checked both boxes because I think I'm happy but also sad! The clearing is already starting hahaha!

Next thing I'm going to do is make a list of the reasons why I'm happy to go back to school.

- I've got something to focus on.
- I can meet everyone again.
- I've got more chances of meeting new people than I do sitting at home doing nothing.
-  I learn new stuff.
- I actually do something.

Now I make a list of the reasons why I'm sad to go back to school
- Homework.
- Waking up early in the morning an just not getting enough sleep.
- Fighting and stress because of the people around me.
- Tests and learning.
- Stress because of your grades.

And I then went to school hahaha! And I enjoyed the first day! But I'm not sure how long that will last though...

That's about it. I think I had enough clearing. I now know I'll probably hate school when I'm going to school. And in a way look forward to it when I've got my vacation.

Hope you like this sort of post! Maybe it's something that will help you! (well I don't think the designing will help a lot of people though). If you like me to do clearing up post more often, comment!

Thanks for reading! I love you!
xoxo


10 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! I'm going to London tomorrow to start working again and it is quite a long journey from where I live so i have to leave the house at 6am :-( but then again I'm excited to start doing something with my days! I really liked this post :-) try to enjoy school, I miss it so much and would do anything to go back! sorry about the ramble haha!

    Beth xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling the exact same about starting sixth form in over a week. Enjoy it, soon you'll be gone and you'll miss it! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel exactly the same;) My school is starting in a week and it's my first year in high school. It's scary and exciting at the same time:)
    Gaja xx
    http://it-sacrazylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh something new is always scary! Hopefully you have fun!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. My list:
    + seeing friends again
    + being able to dress up every day (I have no school uniform)
    That's all the good things for me xD I have no idea how I'll get through this year because academically it's as hard as it gets now. I really wonder how I did it before :(
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha,in my country we don't have school uniforms either. Good luck!

      Delete
  5. Schools can put SO MUCH stress on their pupils its unbelievable, keeping on top of your work is the best thing to do because once it starts piling it's like stress city. One of the most annoying things schools do is that they (kinda) say that if you don't get good grades, you won't be successful which is so not true but that piles on even more stress and pressure! xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...