Thursday, 26 September 2013

100 FOLLOWERS!

unedited source
Hi everyone!
I've just reached 100 followers and I'm sooo happy, seriously!
But I feel I'm more than just happy, I feel blogging is really getting a bit more serious. I'll explain in this post..

I feel a lot different about my blog then I did when I wrote my first post. When I write a post I feel a lot happier, and like I've accomplished something! When I look at my blog I also feel really proud, I like my header which took me a lot of 'google and youtube' and also some creativity! I just feel like it's my on beautiful place on the internet which I created myself, without anyone's help.

Another thing about my blog is, it has changed me. It may sound weird to someone who hasn't got a blog, doesn't take it that serious or has just started it. But it's true. I feel a lot more confident and happy. I can't really explain how but it does! Maybe it's because I feel my blog is doing really well.

I've been only blogging for 3 months, and I feel great about it! I feel great about the fact I found something new I really enjoy doing. I feel great because I can put all my creativity and thoughts in this little blog of my own, and I also feel great because a lot of people like my blog and I've found something which can actually be succesful! Oh let me know, are you proud of you're posts and your blog?

Now this is not about my blog, but about my Youtube channel (ForeverAmber). It isn't going that good, but I really enjoy making videos. And I put a lot of time into it. It also feels great and I'm proud of (most of) my videos! So if you like reading my blog you might also like my Youtube channel. Also check out my sister's channel, she sometimes makes photos for my blog! (Lela)

Hope you like this little update/ramble post!
Thanks to everyone who has ever looked at my blog, commented on my blog and especially followed me!<3
xoxo

PS. check out my Instagram, I'm finally using it! ;)<3

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 100 followers I love your blog and all your posts! xxx
    -Alicia
    thebeauty-journals.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. I started blogging a long time back. But I shunned it and started just now. I know blogging can do wonders. Anything can be great if you do it with all your love. Congrats on getting 100 followers. Bdw I love your header. How have you done that? I would like to do something like that for my blog too. I will check your youtube channel soon. Lots of love. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Very sweet comment :)<3
      Well, it's hard to explain, I made the header on picmonkey.com and I made a post about how to 'place' it on your blog! It's on of my first, don't get all scared when you look, it looks very difficult but hopefully when you read it, you'll understand it! I will probably make a video about it in a couple of weeks ;)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. congrats! I feel that once you hit 100, it becomes more real :) xxx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 100! :) xxx

    charlotterose8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 100 followers!! :)

    http://ashley11988.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I love your blog so much and am so happy for you! x

    www.ditssssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've nominated your blog for the Reader Appreciation Award :) You are listed on my blog here :http://missradiance.blogspot.com/2013/09/reader-appreciation-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! Sure, I'd like to follow each other, subscribed to you now :)

    Renate from http://thecuriousklutz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, am I following you now? I thought I was before but I think my laptop might be playing up but I really want to!!xox
    Libby-Jade
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing Amber! Congratulations - your blog is really good

    www.happygirlsshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...