Saturday, 7 September 2013

A Little Fashion Wishlist!

Hi,
So today I made my first wish list! It's a fashion one! :)



Bikini
The bikini I saw on Wanelo. It's from Target. They probably don't have it anymore. But I wouldn't know because we don't have Target where I live! I really like the pattern mixed with the colour. And it's just a little different, love it. I don't know how much it costs.

Backpack
This one I also saw on Wanelo. This backpack is from Topshop, but unfortunately it's ouf of stock! I love it, the safari pattern is soo cute! It's quite expensive for a backpack I feeL, £34.00. Still want it though ;)

Kitten Top
I think I've been using Wanelo too much.. I think this top is sooo adorable! I love the cute kitten smiling and to top that, it's wearing nerd glasses in a mint colour! :D How can you not love this top! You can find the top right here. It's $25.00

12 Sweater
This sweater is from Forever 21. I really liked 'the look' of this sweater. With the stripes on the sleeves and the black & white. I just liked it! And it's not that exspensive,  23,75

Vintage Camera's top
I love love love this top! The vintage camera's are so pretty! I just love it. I also like the black & white effect. This one is $21. Oh and it's a Brandy Melville top.

Leather Brogeus (I'm just going to call them shoes)
I've been wanting something like this for a while now. Not sure I'm ever getting them though. Love these ones, especially because I like the colour a lot. They're from Forever 21 and they're 25,90.

Lace Top
This black lace top I think is so lovely because it has this sort of 'modern' pattern in it. Not just flowers! I think that's why I liked this not particular lace top! It's from H&M and it costs 12,95.

Cat Naps PJ
I just thought this was so cute. And it's sold out :( The little cats on the shorts are so cute! And I just think it looks so comfy! And it was only 9,77. Now I'm sad ;(

Before people are starting to comment, I know I used dollars, pounds and euros in this post! Can't do anything about it.

Hope you like my first ever wishlist!
Thank you for reading!<3
xoxo

30 comments:

  1. Thank you for commenting on my blog, lovely post:)
    Please follow me back x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm following you already?
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love the Bag!!! Its so cute! I agree with you though, So expensive for a backpack! I guess thats topshop for you though! xx

    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really liked this post! Please follow me back lovely :) (I followed by the way)
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you!
      Will do!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Thank you for you comment on my blog! Love this bikini so pretty!
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back. :)
    http://mathilda2710.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for commenting on my blog! I followed you and hopefully you will follow my blog back? x

    www.ditssssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome! I'm following you already hahaha!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure honey! I followed you and I love your blog! Especially the design! SO COOL! :D

    Cotton Candy Cookie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thank you thank you thank you!:D<3
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. This is perfect! Now I want all those things & our wishlists are the same. I'm very happy to have come across your blog! I really love it here! Can't wait to see lots more!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Hahaha ;)
      That's very nice to hear!! Don't have to wait long!
      xoxo

      Delete
  9. your blog is beautiful may love if you have any free time please check out my blog & follow if you enjoy :D
    thanks so much! :D

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Wanelo! Really cute things! I officially wish for them too haha :) i'm new to blogging but would love if you checked out my page! Thanks X

    http://pinksugar11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute blogpost :)
    I tagged you in my new blogpost for the Liebster Award where basically we blogger try to get to know each other :) I would love to read your answers to my questions!
    http://lisasjoy-blog.blogspot.com/2013/09/10-questions-liebster-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you!
      I'm going to write a post about my Liebster award nominations, right after I finished commenting on my blog comments! Thank you!
      xoxo

      Delete
  12. Lovely blog! I love the backpack and the brogues :)
    I've nominated you for the Liebster award but just noticed that someone else has too in the comment above! x

    http://rachelclairemay.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog! I have also nominated you for the Liebster award! xxhttp://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hahaha, blog post coming!
      xoxo

      Delete
  14. Ooooh I love all of these!!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. The kitty print top is super cute! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...