Saturday, 21 September 2013

Autumn Tag

Hi lovely!
So I've been  reading the 'Autumn Tag' in a lot of blogs lately, and now I'm tagged!
I've been tagged by the lovely Britanny (Britanny's Life). So thank you Britanny! Oh and I've also been tagged by Miss Ridx.
I don't really have anything to say about it, so let's start with the questions! 


Favourite thing about it?
I like how pretty the trees look when I'm on my bike. I really enjoy watching everything change the whole year. 

Favourite drink?
This is for the winter too, hot chocolate obviously. But tea is nice too!

Favourite scent/candle?
I don't have candles.

Best lipstick?
I don't wear any make up.

Go to moisturizer?
I've been using nivea body lotion all my life. And it works for me, but maybe I'm just very lucky.

Go to colours for the eyes?
And again, I don't wear any make up!

Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?
I don't have  a particular 'autumn band/singer'. I just like what's new, especially 'Wrecking Ball' from Miley Cyrus.

Favourite outfit to wear? (i.e. boots and scarf combo)
Ugg boots, bleu jeans from Primark, comfy jumper and a cute scarf! I can feel an OOTD coming up ;)

Autumn treat?
Nothing really, maybe a lip balm from EOS because the one I'm using now isn't really working.

Favourite place to be?
Probably the forest, I should come there more often ( the forest is like my neighbour ). It's so pretty especially in the winter and autumn!

Now, I'm going to tag:
Lovely Lou
...a Touch of Beauty
Lost in Wonderland
The Anne Diaries
(Hopefully you haven't been tagged already)


Thanks for reading!
xoxo





30 comments:

  1. I love reading tags :) But have never done one :-/ maybe I should :)

    Great blog :) Do you want to follow each other?

    PS I LOVE FASHION AND BEAUTY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii darling, haha thanks for tagging me girl [: I will do this tonight!
    Love yours ♡.

    Xoxo Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is fabulous!
    Check out mine?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah. You have a pretty nice blog :) I am following you and added this blog to my reading list. Hit my blog too.

    http://miss-ridx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog,i really enjoyed reading your reply! :)
    http://brittanysavannah.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-autumn-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, really great :)
      Great you enjoyed! :D
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. I love the trees too! They are so pretty!

    www.mimislittlelifeythings.blogspot.co.uk
    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your blog omg! And this is such a nice post!
    Eden xxx edenroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely answers!:) love uggs and comfy sweaters too♥ cute blog! I followed you on bloglovin♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) kisses!♥

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag! I agree about hot chocolate!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post! I've recently written a post on the autumn tag! Check it out maybe?
    -Alicia
    xxx
    thebeauty-journals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blog post! I love seeing the trees change too xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tag lovely, loved your answers! <3 I also love being in the forest during fall, it's so pretty and cosy in a way!

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, thanks for sharing!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin or gfc? x

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Autumn is my most fav. season!
    I just started blogging as well and i would really appreciate if you can visit back and join me there :)
    http://eileensbeautydiary.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've got a very cute blog! I like reading tags...
    Maybe we can follow each other? :)
    http://1mirrormirror.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...