Thursday, 12 September 2013

Liebster Award(s)

Hi everyone!
Today I was commenting on my blog comments and I was nominated  for the Liebter Award by three people in a couple of hours hahaha. When I was nominated the first time, I did the full post. The second time I answered the questions and just put that in the blog post too (the answers are now in this post). The third nomination I sort of gave up!
Now, because I do wan't to not answer your questions, I'm making a another Liebster Award post. But I'm only going to answer the questions. Let's begin.

So guys! I'm  nominated by  SoItsSarah (second person).

1.  What's your top favourite makeup item?
I don't wear any makeup!

2. What high street shop do you shop at regularly?
H&M, I looked it up, and this is a high street shop right?

3. What makeup item do you recommend for beginners?
Well, I'm not even a beginner because I haven't even start wearing makeup..
So no answer here!

4. If your house was burning down and all your family were sure to be ok, what fashion or beauty item would you save and why?
Well first of all, I think if my family was ok. I would still first try to save photos or other memories. But if I would take a fashion related thing it would be my pair of Uggs! I don't really now why though!^^

5. Who is your favourite blogger?
To be honest with you, I don't know that many bloggers. But I love Zoella!
I thinks she's so amazing, and I also like the facts she also makes videos!

6. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?
I can't choose between, Oprah or JK. Rowling ! I'll just meet both! :)

7. Desribe your style in three words
casual. comfy. colourful.
THE THREE C'S (just kidding)
Just want to say, I don't really have a style honestly! I change it everyday!

8. Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
Uhmm... I tried some other times, but never really got into it as much as I'm into it right now! Maybe because I wasn't inspired back to when I started it.
I think Zoe Sugg and Louise Pentland have inspired me a lot! And I always liked the idea of having your own space on the web where you can just write about anything you want!.

9. What do you want to do in the future?
A lot! I'm just going to take my time here...
I want to finish school so I can get a good job when I'm older
I want to travel a lot
I want to try new sports
I want to meet lots of new people
I want to be able to say my blog is famous
I want to become a famous youtuber so I can inspire people and also meet lots of new people
I want to spend a lot of time with my family
I want to learn how to play the guitar a bit more
I want to spend more time learning everything about videomaking, photography and art
I want to become a mother and wife
I want to spend some time living in London
I want to interview JK. Rowling because I've got a lot of questions about Harry Potter :)
And I want to be able to say a had a great life when I'm older....

10. If you could go to any country in the world which would it be?
I'm not sure. I'd like to go to Bora Bora because it's like the most beautiful place on earth if you ask me! I would like to go to Surinam because my mother was born there. And I would like to go to New York because that's just something I wanted for a really long time, and I think it would be amazing.

I'm nominated by Emily, I think she was the third person to nominate me :)

1. What's your favourite snack?
Mini egg rolls!

2. What music are you loving at the moment?
Same love (macklemore), Heartbreak Girl (5 Seconds Of Summer), Roar (Katy Perry), Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus)

3.  What's your favourite beauty product of the month?
I don't have one.

4. Necklaces; simple or statement?
This is a hard one. Probably simple...

5. What's your favourite clothes shop?
Almost all my clohes are from H&M. But I like Primark a lot, it's not really near my village.

6. Why did you start blogging?
Because I thought it would be nice to have my own personal place on the web. Where I can talk about evrything I want! :) And I'm really enjoying it! 

7. What's your favourite non-clothes shop?
I like skate shops a lot, and also music shops. Not one specifically.

8. Skirts or shorts?
Shorts.

9. If you could only buy one brand of makeup for the rest of your life what would it be?
I don't wear any makeup yet..

10. Who's your blogging inspiration?
Louise Pentland.

My fourth nominations was from Mel!

1. What was your most used product this summer?
No idea!

2. What's your favourite makeup product?
I don't wear any makeup yet..

3. Did you go anywhere this summer?
No :(

4. What's your favourite hobby?
Youtube, field hockey and blogging!

5. Christmas is soon coming up! Asking for anything particular?
We don't celebrate Christmas in my country.

6. What's your favourite clothing store?
Almost all my clohes are from H&M. But I like Primark a lot too, it's not really near my village.

9. What's your favourite dinner?
Subway sandwich!

10. False nails or natural?
Natural!`

11. What skincare products do you use?
It changes a lot! ;(

I'm also nominated by the wonderful Lisa!

1. What or who's your biggest inspiration?
This may sound weird but probably Louise Pentland or JK. Rowling...

2. What's your favourite memory as a child?
I liked going on holiday a lot!

3. Which country would you like to travel one day?
I want to live in London for a couple of years. I want to visit the town my mother is born in Surinam. I want to go to New York one day. And Bora Bora!

4. Favourite song at the moment?
Same love (macklemore), Heartbreak Girl (5 Seconds Of Summer), Roar (Katy Perry), Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus)

5. Which language would you like to learn one day?
I'm learning German, French, English , Latin and Greek (old). And I'm probably going to continue learning Frenck, English and Latin. So I think I want to learn Chinese!

6.  Favourite colour for fall/autumn?
Maroon

7. Which recent decision that you made do you regret now?
No idea.

8. What's the most exciting thing about blogging/ What do you like the most about it?
I like it when people truly like reading my blog and they're not just saying that because they want like a follow back or something! :)

9. What's your ultimate favourite item in you closet?
I just don't know!

10. Did you think that you would be where you are no/ be the way you are now 5 years ago?
Yes, I think I do actually!

I'm nominated by the lovely Rachel too!

1. What/ who inspired you to start blogging?
Uhmm... I tried some other times, but never really got into it as much as I'm into it right now! Maybe because I wasn't inspired back to when I started it.
I think Zoe Sugg and Louise Pentland have inspired me a lot! And I always liked the idea of having your own space on the web where you can just write about anything you want!.

2. What couldn't you live without?
My mom, sister and the internet.

3. What product couldn't you live without?
I can't live without some basic nivea body cream.

4. What's you favourite item of clothing?
I don't know.

5. Who's style do you admire?
I like Zoe Sugg's style and Vannese Hudgens' style too.

6. What's your dream job?
Youtuber and blogger. And after that something with design or teahcer, I don't really know!

7. What's your favourite season?
I don't really have one! They all have some positive and some negative things.

8. If you could visit any country where would it be?
I want to live in London for a couple of years. I want to visit the town my mother is born in Surinam. I want to go to New York one day. And Bora Bora!

9. What's your favourite film?
DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!...... idk ;)

10. Who's your favourite blogger?
Louise Pentland (SprinkleofGlitter) and Zoe Sugg (Zoella)

And last but not least, I'm nominated by Francesca.

1. What's your favourite time of year?
Don't really have one.

2. What's your favourite memory?
Playing at the hotel in Mexico when I was younger.

3. If you could be someone else for a day who would you pick?
Katty Perry or someone like that, I would sing all day!

4. What's your must have beauty product?
..

5. What can you not live without?
My mom, sister and the internet.

6. When did you start blogging?
1-7-2013

7. Why did you start blogging?
Because I really like the idea of having your own space on the internet. And it was a good idea because I love it!

8. What's your favourite item of clothing?
I don't know.

9. Who is your fashion icon?
I don't have one!

10. Who inspires you the most?
Louise Pentland

Finally done! Please don't nominate me again though! ;)
Thank you all for nominating me! :D
If you want to see my first Liebster Award post, click HERE!
I'm sorry if not every single answer is that good!

Thank you for reading!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! I actually nominated you for a Liebster award myself, but I see you were already nominated so many times! But your blog is great; keep up the amazing work! If you would check out my blog that would be incredible! You've got a new follower here! :)

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I don't blame you for not wanting to answer them all! There were loads of nominations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (85) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Yes I'll do it right away! ;)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...