Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Beauty Things I Suck at Tag

Hi guys!
I haven't been blogging the way I want to. I've got a little tiny bloggers block. So luckely I was tagged!
I've been tagged by the wonderful Brittany from Brittany's Life. And if you haven't noticed it yet, I'm doing the 'Beauty Things I Suck at' tag. Which is a bit hard for me because I don't wear makeup... I'm going to try anyways.

Making my hair all pretty I just don't know how. I don't do anything with my hair. Just a high ponytail, messy side braid or the hair I've got when I get out of bed, that's it. Anyone ideas? Maybe I should try to straighten my hair?

Yes that's it... I'm sorry! I just don't 'do beauty'. And a lot of people say nail polish, but I'm actually quite good at that! This is sort of a failed tag. But still hope you liked that one answer I gave you ;) I'm just going to tag people now.

I'm tagging;
Macaroon Me Madly
Chrissy Anne
Tangled Ever After
Mirror Mirror

So hope you enjoyed reading this tiny tag! Thanks for reading!
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same with my hair I just don't understand what it does it just i..

    http://somekidcalledphoebe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you can do nails. I suck at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amber I tagged you in a post, check it out!

    http://ashley11988.blogspot.com/2013/10/30-day-snap-shot-collage.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for tagging me hun! ♥ The tag is now on my blog so let me know what you think!
    xo,
    macaroonmemadly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome <3 I will definitly :)
      xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...