Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Goodbye October | Bucket List Ticking

Hi there!
If you don't know why I'm not doing the 30 Day Snap, have a look at my #10 post.
I made a bucket list at the beginning of October and now I'm basically going to look if I did them!

- Eat less candy and start a healthy life style! Let's just not talk about that.. ;)
- Plan my work so I don't have to skip field hockey practice I did!
- Be nice to yourself, and feel confident! Very proud of this one.
- Be nice to others and make a new friend! I didn't really make  a new friend but I've become better friends so!
- Find one cool blog which can make you feel happy! Haven't found anything new really.
- Try not the worry about the little things in life. I've been quite relaxed
- Reach 130 followers. Nailed it. 145!
- Try getting your Youtube channel out there!!! I've started my Youtube channel again, I've got 60 subscribers now!

I did most of them! Actually there are only two I didn't do.
Thanks for reading!
xoxo



29 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for your sweet comments on my blog Amber! I'm not sure why I wasn't following yours earlier! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just nominated you for the sunshine blogger award .. more details here http://fashionbylucyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea I really need to make my own bucket list :D

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog and nice post! :)

    Do you want to follow each other?
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! :) I LOVE you background theme! :)

    Follow you vai GFC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Thanks for the follow <3

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yes! You can click the YT icon or just click here:
      http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZwCXZexpRDrLyY0vcTA3Zg


      xoxo

      Delete
  8. Great idea to make list and follow it durin the month. I should try to do it too in Nowember.
    I'm new followers of your blog and I invite you to my blog Fashion Friends Diary - read it, leave comments and follow me!
    Fashion Friends Diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea ;> I like your blog !

    Follow ;3 Do you do the same ? ;)
    http://imagine-day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you believe in yourself, you're already half away of what you're aiming for. I'm super-duper happy for you that you've started gaining confidence ♥

    http://otiliapntl.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey, great idea, love your blog! i'm now following you on gfc, follow back :) xx

    Leyla xx
    Leyla Writes...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list. I must stop worry too. Now you have 150 followers. <3 Love your blog. I'm following you by GFC. :) Would you like to follow me back? I'm waiting for new post. Kisses :*
    Visit me: Fashion blog What is in the hat? CLICK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you do! Great, I'm following back ;)

      Delete
  13. It is so fun to make a bucket list
    but maybe I'll do it this December
    in time for the coming year.

    http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...