Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Hello October | Bucket List

source
Hi everyone!
So another month has gone by. I feel it went very fast. September has actually been really good to me. My blog is going well, school is going fine and everything is just going like a want it to go (almost).

Now there are somethings I do want to do different in october;

- Eat less candy and start a healthy life style!
- Plan my work so I don't have to skip field hockey practice!
- Be nice to yourself, and feel confident!
- Be nice to others and make a new friend!
- Find one cool blog which can make you feel happy!
- Try not the worry about the little things in life.
- Reach 130 followers.
- Try getting your Youtube channel out there!!!

This is the little bucket list I made, hope you liked it!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo

PS. What do you guys think, should I keep the 'this is me' gadget with the photo? I think it's maybe a bit too much. Let me know what you think!

20 comments:

  1. I think its great to set goals and I'm sure you will be able to reach every one of them. Good Luck.
    I think your this is me gadget isn't to much.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much!:)<3
      Great! I'll keep ;)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I think you should leave your 'this is me' you're really pretty so may as well!:) And ahhh you have a youtube channel! What is it like? I want to make one but scared about it!!xx

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you :) It's really cool, but it does take a lot of time editing, putting links everywhere, making a thumbnail and all that stuff. But it's really nice!<3 You should just try, I'll subscribe ;D
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely October bucket list! Good luck with "ticking" all items :D and you should definitely keep your "This is me" box, you're super-duper pretty by the way!

    http://otiliapntl.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D
      I'll keep it ;) Thank you soo much! :)<3
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Those are really nice things to aim for.
    Hope you get to have all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your "this is me".

    Maddie
    http://maddierme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome bucket list! I play field hockey too!
    staygorgeous17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute post! I helped you with the 130 followers one :P
    Ps love your background its gorgeous!!
    Sarah x
    thepalettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! hahaha ;p
      Thank you!!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. you have at least ticked one thing off hunny hope you also tick two off soon by getting to 130 followers ! we are helping you along, following you now hunny.
    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely post, keep the 'this is me' gadget definitely! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post!! I like your blog!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...