Sunday, 24 November 2013

Body Shop Mango Shower Gel | Review

Hi everyone!
I'm blogging again, finally. I'm sorry for the lack of decent posts.
Today I'm doing a review. I've never done something like this so bare with me!
I'm reviewing the Body Shop's, Mango Shower Gel.


The Look
I love the way it looks, it would definitely catch my eye if I saw it in a shop. But to be honest almost every body shop item does that.

Highlights
  • Soap-free
  • Doesn't dry out your skin
  • The best mango sent ever
Downsides
  • Quite expensive, €7
  • Little bottle
I give this shower gel a 8.5 out of 10.

I would definitly buy this again. And for people with dry skin, this is one of the best shower gels you can get. And they're not lying about the mango scent, if you don't like fruity scents I wouldn't recommend this!

Hope you liked the post, thanks for reading!
xoxo


14 comments:

  1. Oooooh I love the body shop mango scents! I gotta get me some of this :)

    http://somekidcalledphoebe.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the body shop shower gels, but they are a bit over-priced!
    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Body Shop shower gels, yet they are over priced! I just wanted to say that I just found your blog today and I'm already in love with it♥ keep posting~

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one smells so good. mind checking my blog out? x

    http://floral-infinity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does. I think I'm already following you actually hahaha!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hmm, I just might get that since I haven't been to the Body Shop in forever!

    Madeline - Wonderland In A Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tagged you to do a Christmas tag over on my blog! Xx

    www.mimislittlelifeythings.blogspot.co.uk
    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...