Saturday, 9 November 2013

The Sunshine Award

Hi there!
I've been nominated by the wonderful Lucy Lane, thank you. Oh and a couple of days after I wrote that I was nominated by loveand-haute!

The Rules
- You have to include a picture of The Sunshine Award
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers
- Write 11 questions for them
- Also let the bloggers know you nominated them


My 11 Random Facts
1. I love making Youtube videos
2. I play field hockey
3. Before I go to uni I want to jump out of a hot air balloon, bungee jump, travel to London and travel to Paris
4. I'm sort of in love with Jack Harries
5. I'm so excited for Macbarbie07 (Bethany Mota) 's clothing line
6. I recently went to Primark and I'm really excited to wear the clothes but also film and blog the haul!
7. Since I started my blog I've really learned a lot more about photography and I'm still learning
8. Youtube and Blogger have replaced Facebook and Twitter for me... it's weird
9. I really want to start eating healthier
10. I hate watching scary movies
11. I looooveee Rizzoli and Isles

Lucy's Questions
1. Favourite blog? Sprinkle of Glitter
2. Favourite Youtuber? Jim Chapman, and Jacksgap if they would post more often
3. What made you start blogging? Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter
4. A holy grail beauty item? I don't know
5. A holy grail clothing item? I don't know
6. A holy grail pair of shoes/boots? Converse
7. Favourite Starbucks drink? I've never been to Starbucks
8. Favourite magazine if you read magazines? I don't
9. Favourite TV show? Rizzoli and Isles + Graham Norton Show
10. Current favourite song? Great Escape, Mike Dignam
11. What you wear when you don't know what to wear? Just what's in my closet, don't really have a answer

Nominees
1. Leyla Writes
2. Summer Loving
3. The Halfway Point
4.* coming soon if I don't forget *
5.**
6.**
7.**
8.**
9.**
10.**
11.**

My Questions
1. What's your favourite blog?
2.  Do you have pets?
3. What is the best post you've ever read/most enjoyed?
4. Do you make videos?/Do you want to make videos?
5. Why do you blog?
6. What's your 'blogging goal'?
7. If the sky's the limit, what would you do next?
8. What do you do in your spare time?
9. What's your favourite quote, if you have one?
10. If you only had time to save one thing in your home, what would it be? (your family and pets etc. are safe)
11.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Finished, I've been working on this post a long time haha. I just think it's hard picking nominees and answering questions and making questions!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Amber, it means so much that you nominated me!! i will be writing my reply soon!! :)

    Leyla xx
    Leyla Writes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog layout is so pretty:) this post is so cute too!

    www.berry-crumble-xxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your blog are so adorable! I can't believe you're only 14! Keep up the great work! I wish I would have started blogging at your age - then again I'm not entirely sure it existed when I was 14...now I feel old haha!

    Sarah :)
    http://www.salocainwonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you!
      I know I'm young ;) hahaha
      xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...