Monday, 23 December 2013

Christmas Tag

Hi there,
I was tagged by the lovely Emily to do the Christmas Tag a while ago so that's what I'm doing today.

1. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Micheal Bublé
Shake up Christmas - Train
Misletoe - Justin Bieber
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
You can't make me decide though!

2. Which is your favourite festive drink?
Hot chocolate with whipped cream, yumm!

3. Do you have a favourite christmas film?
No I do not.

4. What is at the top of your Christmas wishlist this year?
I don't receive presents for Christmas, but if I would I'd really like to have some pink Nike Free Run sneakers! Because I really want to go running but I don't have decent sneakers.

5. What is your favourite festive makeup or nail art look?
Red with white and christmas jumperish pattern or white with silver glitter snowflakes.

6. What is your favourite outfit at Christmas time? (LBD? Christmas jumper? PJ's?)
Christmas Jumper! But for someone who can pull it of a little black dress is the best! Which I just can't.

7. Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it from inside with the fire and a cuppa?
I always like to play out in the snow for a hour or so and after that I just have a cup of hot chocolate ^^.

8. Wrapping presents - love or loathe?
Loathe, because I don't wrap presents at Christmas so I don't think it's that fun. I do really like the christmas wrapping paper but I never buy it because I don't need it. And to be honest I'm just very very bad at wrapping gifts.

9. What's your favourite Christmassy food?
Hot chocolate!

10. What's your favourite thing about Christmas?
I just love all the lights, jumpers, decorating the christmas tree, everything really!

I'm not going to tag anyone because I just don't know who I should tag.
Hope you liked the post! Thanks  for reading!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Loved your blog! I also have so many favourite Christmas songs that I'm never able to decide which one I like the most hahah :)

    http://makingthingsalive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice and interesting blog ! Do u wanna follow each other ? If yes , follow me and I ll follow u back as soon as it possible :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! But your blog is in a different language so I'm sorry!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. hi :) just to let you know i've nominated you for the liebster award - the questions are on my blog post for you!

    http://emilylovess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you but I've already been nominated a lot of times so I'm very sorry!
      xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...