Thursday, 2 January 2014

2014 New Years Resolutions

Hi everyone,
It's the last day of 2013! (I'm still editing photo that's why it took me so long to post) It hasn't been a great year for me but hopefully 2014 will be one of the best. I thought today I could tell you some of my 2014 New Years Resolutions.

1. Be fit and healthy
source

I really want to get fit and healthy. Because I think my tummy sort of gets in the way: I can't wear everything I want to wear, I'm really concentrating on how my belly looks while I should be having fun etc. And I just want to be healthy because I think that's important.

2. Get more subscribers and followers
I want to focus on my blog and youtube this year. Hopefully my blog and channel will grow because I've really put a lot of time in my videos and posts. Let's hope so!

3. Be happy
I don't need to stress as often as I do. I have a good life, never hungry, nice home everything I need really. So I should get over the little things and focus on the good things in life!
source
4. Plan my work
I also make homework late at night which isn't good. I do make it every time but I don't have enough sleep. So planning my work is definitely something I should start doing. Because then I have time to play field hockey, edit videos, write posts and all that fun stuff.

5. Give 100% every time
I sort of fee like I don't always do the best I can do. So I should stop making excuses and start giving my all. Especially with field hockey and youtube.

Those are five things I want to change in 2014. What are yours?
xoxo

31 comments:

  1. I've also made some goals and challenges for this year and wrote a post about it (If you want check it HERE) hahah ;)
    Don't hate a part of your body just because you don't like it. I'm sure you're gorgeous, now it's your turn to believe it :D

    From Making Things Alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a post on my New Years Resolutions too and I'd love it if you checked it out! I definitely agree with you on number 4 haha! I got a lovely comment from you the other day over on my blog about possibly following eachother? I really like your blog and have followed :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! haha! Great I'm going to follow you right away! :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Great blog, Amber! love the paint strokes background and how sweet and lovely everything is :)
    Hope you get to achieve all your goals on your list! xx
    Hope you have an amazing 2014!

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to follow each other :)
    Great post by the way Xx

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog :) Of course, I am now following you on GFC, I hope you will follow back :)

    Happy New Year!

    www.keeping-up-with-katie.blogspot.com

    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought I'd leave you a comment here and say that I'd love if we could start following each other:-) had a little nosey thought your posts and I really like you blog!!
    Happy New Year Amber! xx
    Lauren

    beautyfashionlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, thank you! :)
      Happy New Year!
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being happy is the best resolution. I think that everyone should make that resolution every year.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Loved your post and your blog is super nice, I followed!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. My new years resolutions are pretty much almost the same as yours ! !


    ~ Charelle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they're the standard resolutions ;)

      Delete
  11. Wow, you sure have a lot of goals for this year. I hope you achieve them all! I've nominated you in The Liebster Award. Check out my post to find out more: http://razmataz-girl.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-awards-2014.html

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But I've been nominated A LOT already sorry!
      xoxo

      Delete
  12. Great post Amber! Some of your new year's resolutions are the same as mine! I followed your blog! Hopefully you'll follow mine? :)

    XX

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a GFC button that you can click! Sorry for bothering I just thought I should tell you! I'm just really excited about blogging so forgive me! :)

      Delete
  13. These are such positive and impressive goals. Wonderful aims to live your life by. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice, I have pretty much the same resolutions!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...