Saturday, 15 February 2014

Arizona Iced Tea | Review



Today I wanted to talk about Arizon Iced tea. I love this drink! It's healthy and tasty!

I've only tried one flavour but I'm definitely going to try the others.The one I tried is the 'Green Tea with Honey'. And it's super delicious! It's not to sweet and just very tasty. I don't know if it tastes good when it's hot but some people so it does so I'm also going to try that.

I wasn't sure if this was really a healthy drink so obviously, I googled it! And now I'm pretty sure it's healthy. So that's also great because I've been really trying to be healthy. And this is nice to drink instead of water!

And the other thing I love about this drink is the bottle. That's like the cutest thing I've ever seen! I'm planning on putting my water in there and taking it to school just because it looks cool hahaha.

xoxo
ForeverAmber

18 comments:

  1. Omg no way!! I'm in love with this drink too!! :D Haha...love your blog, did you want to follow each other? If so just let us know :) xx

    www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Arizona Tea :) All of the flavors are really good...and I happen to live in Arizona...so I have to love it!

    I'm a new follower!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you do! :)
      Great, thank you!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. the packaging looks beautiful, i love the color :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really want to try this, it looks yummy!

    zoeelizabethblogw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey what a nice blog you have here !
    Wanna follow each other ??
    Im following you now already , hope you follows back !

    http://www.ryokogurl.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you!
      I'll have a look !
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. I have never seen this! The bottle looks adorable, it sounds yummy.

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't! You should definitely try it out!

      Delete
  7. sounds very good, I have never try it :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're blog is fabulous! Do you mind checking my blog out?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love Arizona so much!! Their drinks taste absolutely amazing :)

    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...