Saturday, 8 February 2014

Fashion Wishlist


Today I'm back with a fashion wishlist. I haven't done one of these in a while so I had to really stop myself from putting lots of things on one wishlist! Enjoy!

I love this dress I saw on the H&M website. You can either just wear it like that or wear a shirt under it which looks great on the model so it would probably look great on me too right? ;) And I just think it's really cute! It is quite expensive though € 49,95

I don't even have on statement necklace and I really 'need' one! I really like this one from Forever 21. I think you can wear this with a lot of outfits so that's why I liked it. This one is only € 5,90

3. Fitness Clothes
If you read my 'New Years Resolutions' post you may know I planning on getting fit in 2014. It's going ok but I still need to lose a little fat to feel completely confident. But anyways I want to start running so I realy need some clothes. I really like the top (€ 29,95) and short (€ 14,95) with pink accents which I saw on the H&M site and the shoes you can just find in a store...somewhere... 

I'm in love with this jumper from America Today. I sometimes don't like the clothes from America Today at all but I alway have a look and I'm happy I did. It's so cute and I don't what to say except I love it! (And that it is € 29,95)

5. High Waisted Jeans
I love these blue jeans. I really want to be able to rock these with a crop top this summer. But that's after I used the items from number 3 on this list! These are € 24,95


10 comments:

  1. The dress is so so cute! Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great wishlist! I was just wondering how did you add those social media icons? xx Tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used google and picmonkey.com ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi Amber, you have such a good blog! I am new to blogging. I love reading about other peoples lifes :) that H&M dress is so cute! defo going on my wish list too lol you really need to get a statment necklace, everyone and her mother needs one! please check out my blog if you get a chance :) I'm definitely following you :)
    Love Sophie xXx @ what-sophie-says.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophie, thank you! I do too ;)
      I will get one ASAP haha. I'm going to check it out right now!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hello nice wishlist! I've been wanting that LBD too!!! :)

    From Making Things Alive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh love everything on your list, want them all

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...