Sunday, 2 February 2014

What I've Been Doing

Hello,
First of all I just want to let you know I'm not sorry I didn't post a lot but I do apalogize to people who have been missing my posts. I was focussing on some different things than my blog last month, more offline things.

But I have really missed blogging so I'm back again. I promise I will post this month and I'm also changing my blog a lot. I'm going to put a source below every photo which isn't mine because I think that's a lot more honest and I didn't know about doing that when I started blogging.  I'm also completely changing my blog layout. So hopefully you will all like that.

It feels a little weird blogging again, it's like I'm writitng my first post. But that's probably because it's been a while since I've really wrote something and not just post some photos. So hopefully you all still like me and are also happy with posts full of me typing nonsense.

I'm also not always sure what to post on this blog because I just don't have the best ideas. And I'm really hoping some good ideas will come very soon. I do have an OOTD completely finished but I don't what to post too many OOTD's at once. So I think they're will be some more ramblings posts, wishlist and maybe some monthly favourites.

So that was just a little update. And I really do hope you enjoyed reading this!
xoxo



4 comments:

  1. I also take weird breaks from my blog.

    xx, Cathy
    check out my blog: helllo, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did exactly the same and didn't post a lot last month! I'm excited to see what you're going to do to your blog Amber :).

    Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...