Sunday, 2 March 2014

A Little Trip Down Memory Lane


Today I thought I would make a little trip down memory lane. I always love doing this once a year or so. And I think it's also important to capture your life, but also try not to live your life trough a lens.




I want my curls back!
I was such a diva on the top photo.




Twin love.
We are crazy.

It was very fun watching these old photos. Sort of want to go back a couple of years! When I was younger I visited a lot of different countries, so that makes it even more interesting.
xoxo
ForeverAmber

10 comments:

  1. Aww, this is really cute! I'm a twin! xx

    xx
    Mere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Funny, a lot of twins comment on my blog haha.
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I always love looking at old photos, they bring back so many memories! x

    http://www.realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are too cute :) I love looking through old photots and think about old times :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely post, your blog is beautiful :)

    Tabitha xxx

    tabithacourtney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I nominated you for Liebster Award! Look here for more info: http://ameliagrace11.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-blog-award.html.

    Amelia Grace
    ameliagrace11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's very nice but I've been nominated over ten times already haha.
      xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...