Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Healthy Cupcakes


Today I'm showing you how I made these really yummy and healthy cupcakes. Enjoy.

For 9-12 cupcakes:
- 100 grams of granola
- 100 grams of self raising flour
- 1 thea spoon of baking powder (yes, I accidentally used baking soda)
- 1 dl milk
- 1 dl yoghurt
- 50 grams of honey

Make sure you preheat the oven at 190 °C and everthing is at room temperature.

First of all put the granola into the flour and add the baking powder together and mix them up, the consistency of everything stays the same it's just all mixed up.

Next mix the yoghurt, milk and honey together. Once you have done that mix all the ingredients together. Put all the baking cups into the muffin tray. And put your mixture in those cups. So you have something like this.


Pop them into the oven and wait for about 15 minutes. And voilĂ  you have some lovely healthy cupcakes! If you want to be a little less healthy like me, add some nutella, peanut butter and other yummy stuff you like. Let me know when you try this! And maybe tweet me a picture of your cupcakes :) And also let me know when you want me to do more baking posts!



xoxo
ForeverAmber

8 comments:

  1. Those look so good!!!!

    Amelia Grace
    ameliagrace11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These look so so yummy!!!!! I really want to try these now mmmmm!!!! xxx

      alonelondon.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    2. They are! You should definitely try them!

      Delete
  2. they look delicious! I wanna try :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. They are! I just had one actually yummm! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...