Wednesday, 2 April 2014

40 Beauty Questions Tag

I'm back, it's been a while!
I was tagged by the lovely Francesca from Bella Momento.
There's just one little problem, I don't wear makeup. So I just some questions I can answer, which I will!

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Two times. Once in the morning before I go to school and another time when I take a shower.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I'm not sure, but I think dry.

What is your current facial wash?
I just use water haha.

Do you exfoliate?
Sometimes, a little bit around my nose.

What moisturizer do you use?
Just the standard Niveau Body Lotion.

Do you have freckles?
No, but love them on other people!

Do you use eye cream?
No, but sometimes I can actually really use some haha.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, never had, and I'm so lucky and happy with that!

Did you ever have to use Proactiv?
No, and I honestly don't even know what that is haha.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Yes, because I never do it ;)

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Weird orange stripes because they didn't blend their foundation right!

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I always do!

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yes, I think I will look better with a little makeup but I'm fine with how I look now! :)

What do you think of makeup?
I think it's your own decision if and when you want to start using makeup. But I feel young teenage girls (like me) should also be comfortable enough to just wear a little less makeup. It's just very sad how 'kids these days' are growing up so fast!  But there are also some good things, it sometimes does really make you look a lot nicer and I also think for some people it's really a hobby which is just very fun!

Hope you liked the tag, obviously I couldn't answer all the makeup questions. But I have a feeling Francesca didn't know about me not wearing makeup when she tagged me haha.
xoxo
ForeverAmber

14 comments:

  1. Lovely response to my tag! I didn't know that you didn't wear makeup, but to be fair I only just started wearing makeup properly only recently. I never wore it when I was at school! I love your answers though!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! please check out my blog http://www.lilysbeautyroom.blogspot.co.uk/ maybe comment! thankyou xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blog Award! Check it out!
    http://barrelofsecrets.blogspot.ie/2014/04/very-inspiring-blog-award.html

    Your blog is fabulous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you so much! I'll have a look right away!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Very nice post!
    I really enjoy reading your blog,it's really insteresting and nice!
    Maybe we could follow each other?Let me know on my blog:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey :) I really like your blog! And I think your topics are cool and refreshing.
    My friend and I just started our own blog and it would be nice if you could check it out.
    http://twinros.wordpress.com/
    Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks. I'll check it out right away!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...