Sunday, 20 July 2014

15 Things I'm Going To Do This Summer 2014

Hello there,
As some of you may know is that I don't have to go to school for six weeks. Which gives me a lot of time to do stuff I can't normally do, and I want to you use that time correctly.

So I made a list! 15 things I have to do this summer! And I will! And maybe this gives you some inspiration :)


1. Learn 'Let Her Go' on the guitar

2. Be a healthy and active person (with a flat stomach haha)

3. Get a job online

4. Change my room in a way that I will finally love it and not just like it

5. Paint at least two paintings I can be proud of

6. Write lots of blogposts and try getting my blog 'going' again 

7. Start selling things I don't need anymore online

8. Get rid of all the clothes I don't wear and give them to charity 

9. Give toys and other stuff to charity 

10. Reach 500 subscribers and make videos I'm happy with 

11. Have a Harry Potter movie night and make butterbeer

12. Skateboard and longboard a lot more

13. Learn to cook 

14. Do lots of DIY's and baking

15. Read at least 3 books I have never read before 

So that are 15 things I'm going to do this summer! Send me your list in the comments below! :)
xoxo
ForeverAmber

10 comments:

  1. Thats lovely hun! <3

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Amber :) Loved your list :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really good! I actually did the same thing a few weeks back and I have to say it's working, I'm getting a lot of things done now :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Let's hope it works for me too :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love posts like these - so inspirational! x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the end of summer you should tell us how much you got done on this list! It would be interesting to see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my plan, and I forgot, so thanks for reminding me haha!
      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...