Monday, 21 July 2014

Music Festival 2014

Hello everyone,
I went on my first little adventure, but it was actual quite a big one haha. If you've read one of my older posts you know what I'm talking about!

I went to a festival for the very first time, and it was amazing. It was the North Sea Jazz Festival in Rotterdam (the Netherlands). The festival is 3 days long and we went everyday!

The festival started friday, we first decided to taste some food. The food was great, and I was very excited about it... maybe a little too excited. They're different stands with different sorts of food like soulfood, asian, hamburgers, pizza, spanish tapas and a lot more. I loved trying something new and different everyday!

The people are great as well, and the athmosphere is very relaxed and just really nice. It's very different from going to a concert, a lot less hysterical. I loved sitting outside, eating something and listening to the band which was performing on the square. 

Now the most important thing, the music! And luckily, it was amazing! We saw lots and lots of artists and we were even able to stand in front at three concerts. I loved it so much, it's just a lot of fun, and a bit hard to explain why. People who have been to concerts and festivals hopefully know what I mean!

Here are all the artists I've seen:
Stevie Wonder
Pharrell
Paloma Faith
Outkast
Kelis
Nile Rodgers and Chic
Joss Stone

Alain Clark
Giovanca

Bo Saris
And here are some really special ones:
Pharrell and Stevie Wonder
Stevie Wonder and Joss Stone

I really loved going to North Sea Jazz, and I had such an amazing time. I hope I was able to capture that a little! And some extra North Sea Jazz things and a day in Rotterdam will be on my blog soon!
xoxo
ForeverAmber


2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like you had an incredible time! I wish I could attend something like that where I live, but sadly I live in the middle of nowhere! And that pizza looks absolutely amazing!

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, so I was able to capture it haha! Oh that sucks! ;(
      It was amazing ;p
      xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...