Monday, 7 July 2014

Planning Little Adventures

Hi everyone,
I'm free! No teachers, homework or even school in general! For 6 weeks, I can have a life.
So I'm planning little adventures with my mum and my sister. And of course, I'm taking all of you with me.

I've become sort of a foodie these couple months. So you will definitely get to see lots of photographs of food I enjoyed. And maybe even restaurants I liked.

I'm also going to a music festival, North Sea Jazz to be precise. And I'm so excited to explore, eat some great food and of course listen to some amazing music! I'm going to try and capture the fun I'm going to have in the best way possible. 

One other thing I will give away is; I'm doing the Color Run! I'll try and bring you guys with me on this little adventure, but I'm not sure if I can. Considering I don't want to completely destroy my camera.

And of course we're going to plan lots of other stuff, which I'll try and show you as often as possible. But I do still want to enjoy everything and not see everything I do just through a lens. 

xoxo
ForeverAmber

8 comments:

  1. this is such a sweet post :)

    http://missbethanyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've finished my Science exams but am now starting so many other and have so much coursework : ( But I get my Science exam results in August which is so scary.
    Excited to get some inspiration for what to do in my holidays but I have another 2 weeks left: (
    Beautiful layout and post x

    http://francescaroseblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice post!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the blogposts on things you have planned for the six weeks! Have a lovely time <3 char xo

    Halfofthebluesky.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...