Saturday, 28 February 2015

The World Around You Is Beautiful

Hi,
I got a really creative English assignment once which was inspired by a TEDTalk my teacher had seen once: we had to give ourselves a 30 day challenge. I thought this was a nice idea, and decided to try and make one photo everyday on my phone. I'm not sure if I did the whole thing, but I got some really nice ones and I loved doing it!

After doing this I realised how I started 'looking at the world differently'. I just saw things I hadn't seen before, like a beautiful big tree, a funny sign or just pretty clouds. What I'm trying to say is, when you look at things differently they become beautiful, and that's just lovely really. 
A lot of these beautiful things I photographed in the 30 days I did the challenge, These are not very good, but I do want to share them with you, so here you go: 

*I did not include every single one because there are friends on them and stuff, and I don't just want to put their faces on the internet without asking*













If you do decide to do something like this, let me know, I would love to see your little photos!

xx
ForeverAmber





6 comments:

  1. Interesting post! Love your style of writing and your pictures!
    Wish you good luck with your blog! And will be happy to see you in my!

    Best wishes,
    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I think I'll try this in the summer!


    http://drifted-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this "30 day challenge" thing is a really sweet and inspiring idea!

    Greetings
    http://lollipoplady12.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...