Sunday, 22 February 2015

Trying This Blogging Thing

Hello,
I'm here, again. And I'm back with the blogging thing, yeaaah! (well I hope 'yeaaah' is what you are thinking)

I honestly hope blogging will be like it was when I first started. It was not just something I liked to do, it helped me get my mind of things but also really think about life sometimes (oh so deep).

Things have changed quite a bit since I've blogged, well let's be honest here, things have changed quite a lot. I'm 15 now which does not mean I'm one bit wiser or any of that, just a bit older.
My daily life has changed a lot, and my internet life has too. I'm really 'passionate' about my Youtube channel, which I have always been, but it's getting crazy haha.

And this blog is going to be changing too, I'm thinking of posting a lot more photography and stuff! It will probably all be really random like my Youtube channel! Just prepare for photography (not very good though), fashion, my weird thoughts and hopefully some exciting adventures I can share!

I am really excited to get going again though! And this time I'm going to try and stick to it. Even though I thought I did pretty good last time, there's always room for improvement. And that's also why I wanted to ask you guys to help me out a bit! I don't need any blogpost ideas, I can come up with them myself, at least that's what I'm hoping, but you could give me some feedback, If you like a post, please do let me know. If you don't like a post, pleaSe do let me know as well (but take it easy on me haha).

I don't think there really is anything else I have to say. I hope you're excited about me blogging again!
xx
ForeverAmber


2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back! Just blog when and if you feel like it - forced posts are never too good. I had to take a break out too, and stopped from September-December. It's a really rewarding feeling when you come back though! Look forward to more posts. xx

    Amy | The Perks of Being Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...