Thursday, 30 July 2015

6 Things I'm Going To Do This Summer 2015


Hello everyone,

Last summer vacation I made a list of things I wanted to do before I went back to school. I made one posts writing what I wanted to do (15 Things I'm Going To Do This Summer) and one post saying if I did actually do those things (15 Things I Did This Summer).

This summer vacation I thought that would be a good idea to do again. Maybe even make this an annual thing! I am a little late though, I have only got 4 weeks to go and I am already 2 weeks in, but still. Let's just start of with the list of things I want to do this summer.

1. Read at least 10 books
I am on 6 now and it has been about 2 weeks, so I still have around 5 weeks to go, so this should be an easy one. 

2. Get healthy!
I think this an important one, because what can be more important than my health? So hopefully I can and will make some changes in my lifestyle! 

3. Start off my Youtube channel and blog again
This is going okay so far, but I think it should work out :)

4. Improve my drawing skills
Recently I have been getting into drawing. Hopefully I can improve my drawings and they turn out better at the end of the summer vacation than how they turn out now!

5. Start writing my own book
This is just something I have been thinking about A LOT lately. I am not actually expecting it to work out, because my writing skills or not above average. But it should be fun, and what is the harm in trying, right? 

6. Go do stuff
This sounds easy, but it is not. Reasons being a) a lot of my friends are/are going on holiday b) a lot of things costs money c) I like living in comfortable clothing. But I should get out of the house and explore, and I will do that!

These are the main things I want to accomplish during my summer vacation! I hope you are enjoying either going to school or also having summer vacation. Maybe you can set up some goals of your own? Let me know in the comments!

xx
ForeverAmber

4 comments:

  1. I love making Summer to-do lists, there's just something about the promise of long sunny days and lazy warm evenings that makes you want to make the most of every hour of a summers day! The downside is the 40+ hours a week job that never fails to get in the way!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Oh that does suck!
      Thanks for your comment! :)

      Delete
  2. I love making to do lists, it's so satisfying ticking them off once they are complete. I hope you accomplish all of your goals x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...