Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Enjoy The Little Things


Hi everyone,

I've always wanted to be someone who's cheery (almost) every day and enjoys the little things. And obviously no one is always happy, things happen to everyone so it's simply not possible.
But there's still a big part which you can control yourself, is your glass half full or half empty?

I want to be some who can enjoy and appreciate the little things in life. And I also need to stop caring about what people think of me, and all of that. I just need to enjoy, I'm still young, and even when I'm not anymore, I still want to enjoy life!

So I'm going to really try and just think positive, how hard can it be? Actually, it will probably be a challenge. Considering I'm a teenage girl, I can make little things seem like really big things in my head. But I guess I just have to learn to live with that and try to slowly change it.

Learning how to do all of this is quite a task. So I am going to do more of what I like and see if that will help. And just use the internet as a information source, like I always do, to find tips and inspiration.

I hope you are a overall happy person, and if you are not already, try and become one! And I do understand if you're just in a (you are going to have to excuse my language here) shitty situation, it's not easy, but find help around you or just in yourself, this is getting too deep haha.

Let me know in the comments below some little things which make you happy!

xx
ForeverAmber

10 comments:

  1. I absolutly agree with you! Well written!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hı dear great post!!

    wold like to follow each other on GFc G+ and instagram? please let me know on my blog so l can follow back .. thank you kiss


    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for taking the time commenting my blog. i always comment back on peoples blogs. i love the way your blog is set out. very great work indeed :)

    yo-sammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! That is lovely :)
      Thank you very much!
      x

      Delete
  4. Great post! I'm in the same situation as you, I'm trying to always see the positive but like you said sometimes it can be hard due to situations that come up. I really like your blog, I'm following you now on gfc. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too, let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your love comment! I will! :)

      Delete
  5. <3 Sometimes shitty situations happen but you know what? A storm doesn't last forever and neither does winter and neither will a shitty situation eventually the sun will shine again, that helps me through rough times. I agree the little things are a gift and are what make life so magical. I love walking in the sunshine, weight lifting and lame jokes! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great comment, totally agree.
      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...