Friday, 17 July 2015

Hipster Vibes | OOTD


Hey everyone,

I am back today with an Outfit Of The Day aka OOTD! I know I have had my 'fashion' blog for quite a while now, but I am still no expert when it comes to OOTDs. Hopefully I nailed this one haha. 

Enjoy the look!







White top - H&M
Dungarees - Primark
Flannel - H&M
Sunglasses - Primark
Shoes - Helly Hansen
Thank you for the suggestion Ana :)

Is this what you do when you post an OOTD? Hopefully it is :)
Let me know if you like the outfit or not! And also let me know how I can approve my OOTDs!

"Everyday is a fashion show and the world is the runway"
- Coco Chanel

xx
ForeverAmber

16 comments:

  1. Love this look! I am so into dungarees at the moment, they are so cute! x
    Eden x / edenroses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eden!
      I love your blog btw, I can't post a comment on there though! :(
      x

      Delete
  2. I love this look, you look amazing! xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, I am in love with your overall thanks for sharing. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Of course, I will right away!
      xx

      Delete
  4. You look lovely! Maybe you could post where you got the clothes from as well (just a suggestion) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is a great suggestion, I will do it right away! :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Looks great!
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dungarees! I wish I could pull them off as well as you! When I wear them, they extenuate my tummy area :')
    great post.
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Haha just go for it, I'm sure you look great! :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. You totally nailed it especially with the glasses! You are fierce and stylish! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...