Monday, 13 July 2015

Starting Of

Hi,

My name is Amber, welcome to my little blog! This is not my first ever blogpost, but let's just ignore that fact and act like this is the beginning of something new.

It has been over 2 years (2 years and 12 days to be exact) since I started my blog. And as you may now, I have tried to restart this whole thing multiple times. It just did not work! So, I took another very long break, and now I'm excited to start again.

I often just didn't know what to blog about. The answer was always so clear when I first started but I felt a bit lost after about a year of blogging. To help myself and all of you understand what went wrong and get me started again, I made a list of reasons I just stopped:

I changed, My interest changed and I didn't know what to do about that. Some things happened which I maybe will blog about sometime, and it caused me to not be very interested in fashion anymore. I got a lot more interested in photography, books and deep stuff like the meaning of life haha. That is when I stopped feeling free, and started to think no one would want to read my posts and I would lose all my followers. Everyone knows what happened after that, ForeverAmber just shut down.

I was busy. School was quite a big thing this year, so I lost time to blog because of that. I also started hanging out with friends more, drawing, playing guitar more, instead of spending time on the internet, which is a good thing but it did make me blog a lot less

Because of these things it just all went downhill, hopefully this will change. Eventhough I am going to maybe do some different things with my blog, it should still be fun.

One of the reasons I felt inspired to blog again is because lately I have been really enjoying reading books. So I got the need to write again, and the place where I write my thoughts still is this little blog. The main inspiration came from the book I am currently reading, which is Girl Online. Because she has a blog too and it really helps her. I started reminiscing about when I first started my blog, and how much I enjoyed it. And I just couldn't resist blogging again, so here I am.

Let me know what you like to see on this blog in the comments!

To start this blog like it began, I'm going to add a quote to this post, I hope you enjoy it and I will talk to all of you (if there is indeed someone reading) soon!

"We have all been placed on this earth to discover our own path, and we will never be happy if we live someone else's idea of life."
- James Van Praagh

xx
ForeverAmber

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I totally get how Girl Online inspired you. I'ts great to be able on express yourself on a blog, where you can also connect with others and get responses form them :)

    Amani x
    amanilyrical.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...