Friday, 8 July 2016

Hello, again


Hello folks,

So I am back again. It has been a while (it has literally been 8 months), as usual. Today I just felt like writing, so I found my little place on the internet again and here we are.

For some reason I always feel really nostalgic (is that the right word, who knows, not me) when I am back on the marvellous blogspot.com. When I first started this blog I was enjoying it so much. It was all pretty new and exciting. But it has sort of lost it's magic now, because no one ever reads these blogposts. So no feedback, lovely comments or new followers to wake up to. So I thought I'd give it a go again, and hopefully bring this place back to life.

This blog is going to be different from what it was when I started it, obviously, it's been a while (again by a while I mean I literally started this blog 3 years ago). Hopefully it will change for the better, otherwise it's just a bit disappointing don't you think. Anywho, I'm just writing this to welcome myself back since no one else probably will.

That's all I have to say for now. If you feel like you have anything interesting to say, please do.

Thanks for reading, and as usual(ish) I will end with a quote:

"I am currently making some changes in my life, if you don't hear from me, you're one of them."
- The internet (this is me saying I have no idea who this is from)

FA

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back dear! Missed seeing your post!

    -Ashley
    http://ashley11988.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...